Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Organic Crystalline Materials
A section of Crystals (ISSN 2073-4352).
The section “Organic Crystalline Materials”, like others in this journal, ensures rapid publication of research results. The section provides a forum for advancements in our understanding of all topics concerning crystalline materials containing organic molecules. Studies of organic crystalline structure include supramolecular interactions between molecules such as hydrogen bonding, halogen bonding, and stacking interactions; functional materials prepared using organic molecules, including assemblies of dyes or radicals; and porous organic structures such as metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) or hydrogen-bonded organic frameworks (HOFs). Analysis of packing arrangements of organic molecules and how these affect polymorphs and functional properties. Organometallic molecules, in addition to purely organic systems, are also deemed suitable for submissions.
Original research articles, reviews, letters, and communications are all suitable submissions.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Research in Green Organic Synthesis (Deadline: 30 March 2023)
- Advances in Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs) (Deadline: 31 March 2023)
- Organic Semiconductor Devices and Technology (Deadline: 31 March 2023)
- Organic-Framework-Based Porous Nanostructures: Synthesis and Their Potential in Photo-Electro Catalysis and Bio-Sensing (Deadline: 13 May 2023)
- Relationships between the Structural, Vibrational, and Optical Properties of Organic Electronic Materials (Deadline: 31 May 2023)
- Covalent Organic Frameworks (Deadline: 28 June 2023)
- Schiff Base Derivatives: Synthesis, Crystal Structure, Applications, Hirshfeld Surface Analysis (Deadline: 30 June 2023)
- Polymer-Metal Complexes for Catalytic Applications (Deadline: 31 August 2023)
- Advances in Organic Semiconductors (Deadline: 31 August 2023)
- Coordination Compounds: Polydentate Pyridine/Pyrazine Alcohol Ligands, Eco-Friendly Synthesis, Crystal Structures and Stability (Deadline: 31 August 2023)
- Recent Advancements in Cycloaddition Reactions and Applications (Deadline: 31 December 2023)