15–18 November 2015, Spa, Belgium
The 8th International Workshop on Modelling in Crystal Growth
IWMCG-8 will focus on the following topics:
- Global and defect engineering modeling of melt and solution growth of semiconductor, metal, oxide and other optical crystals by Cz, VGF, DSS, FZ, EFG and other related methods.
- Recent commercial software development for crystal growth.
- Modeling of CVD and vapor growth of thin film materials.
- Multi-scale modeling of crystal growth phenomena taking place at nano-, meso-, and macro-scales.
- Advanced numerical techniques for crystal growth modeling (a full session will be exclusively devoted to this latter issue).