Electrochemical Devices and Sensors
A section of Chemosensors (ISSN 2227-9040).
This section is devoted to electrochemical transduction for chemical sensing, including new designs; new electrode materials; new fabrication processes; new concepts for amplified electrochemical detection; new concepts for selective electrochemical detection; lab-on-chips; micro total analysis systems; microarray systems based on electrochemical transduction; and in situ validation of electrochemical devices and sensors in the environment, in biomedicine, and in foodstuffs. The following types of manuscript will be accepted: review, trends, research articles, and short communications.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Bioinspired Chemical Sensors and Micro-Nano Devices (Deadline: 31 October 2021)
- Molecularly Imprinted Plasmonic Sensor (Deadline: 30 November 2021)
- Nanomaterials, Nanoreagents, Nanostructures and Nanolight Sources for Designing Novel Chemical and Biochemical Sensors (Deadline: 10 December 2021)
- Advanced Electronic Noses and Chemical Detection Systems (Deadline: 21 December 2021)
- Chitosan for Sensors and Electrochemical Applications (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- The State-of-the-Art Microbial Sensor (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Thin Film Based Sensors II (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Voltammperometric Sensors (Deadline: 28 February 2022)
- Selected Papers from the International conference on Smart Sensors (ICSS 2021) (Deadline: 31 March 2022)
- Electrochemical Biosensors for Medical Diagnosis (Deadline: 30 April 2022)
- Flexible Sensors and Supercapacitors Based on Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene (Deadline: 20 June 2022)