20–21 June 2022, Lugano, Switzerland
Quantum & Biomedical Applications Technologies and Sensors
We are pleased to inform you that the fifth edition of the “Quantum & Biomedical Applications, Technologies and Sensors” workshop will be held on 20–21 June 2022, in Lugano, Switzerland.
Since the first edition, the workshop was intended to represent a meeting place for scientists in the field of sensor technologies, with a focus on the fascinating world of medicine. The meeting involves national and international institutions, academia, and a strong industrial component, debating on the most recent technologies and applications that require a joint approach by experts in the field.
This fifth edition will keep pursuing the same approach started during the first edition. More attention will be paid to technology transfer involving key people with strong interests, supporting industrial research activities. The event will include invited lecturers and presentations from industry and academia to facilitate the sharing, networking, and exchanging of ideas and experiences in the field of technologies and sensors for medicine.
- Quantum communication channels.
- Quantum encrypting.
- Engineering applications of blockchain technology.
- Sensor technologies: materials, fabrication, and characterization.
- Physical, chemical, and biosensors.
- Sensor networks, artificial intelligence, and the IoT.
- Electronic interfaces for sensors.
- Wearable and flexible systems.
- Systems for therapeutics and diagnostics.
- Aid and rehabilitation systems.
- Signals, processing, and interfaces.
- Energy harvesting.