25–27 June 2018 Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference – PEMED 2018
Whether you are interested in diagnostics, bioinformatics, drug discovery, and therapies, with the aim of translating precision medicine into direct improvements in health care, PEMED 2018 is the place to be. This Personalized and Precision Medicine International Conference will gather the best experts in the field to meet, discuss and eventually do business in this exciting new space.
- Personalized therapies (cancer, immunology, infectious diseases, clinical case studies, etc.)
- Biomarkers and diagnostics, liquid biopsy, imaging, biochip/microarray technologies, advancements in technologies
- Drug target discovery and integration with individualized therapy, integration of diagnosis with therapy (theragnosis)
- Integrating Big Data (genome data, pharmacogenomics, therapeutic applications of genome editing, genetic analysis in clinical trials methodology, etc.)
- Emerging opportunities in personalized medicine, cutting-edge new strategies and solutions
- Cost-benefit issues, and ethics in precision medicine