About Applied System Innovation
Aims and Scope
Applied System Innovation (ISSN 2571-5577) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal devoted to publishing research papers in the fields of integrated engineering and technology. In a modern technological society, engineers and designers must work together with a variety of other professionals in their quest to find systems solutions to complex problems. Fast advances in science and technology have broadened the horizons of engineering while simultaneously creating a multitude of challenging problems in every aspect of modern life. Current research is interdisciplinary in nature, reflecting a combination of concepts and methods that often span several areas of mechanics, mathematics, electrical engineering, control engineering, biomedical engineering, and other scientific disciplines. This research often combines theoretical models with numerical simulations to solve problems or make predictions that may be used to design innovative solutions, not only to be used by industry but also to affect the lives of ordinary people.
The main goal of this journal is to publish research results in applied system innovation. The ultimate aim is to discover new scientific knowledge relevant to designs of the future, to enhance technological development in a range of industries, and to improve the welfare of society. We invite investigators interested in applied system innovation to contribute their original research articles to this journal. Potential topics include:
- Mathematical problems on electrical and mechanical system design
- Applied systems on educational innovations
- Smart electromechanical system analysis and design
- Mathematical control theory and system design
- Computer-aided methods for design procedure and manufacture
- Engineering design methodology and optimization
- Computer and human-machine interaction
- Systematic innovation through advanced internet technologies
- Intelligent robots and their control
- Applications of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mathematical problems in the design of industrial and visual products, and digital media
- Various computational topics of methodologies and procedures of design
- Mathematical design techniques
- Medical informatics and innovations in healthcare
- Advanced modeling in modern healthcare systems
- Theory and applications of artificial intelligence
- Innovations through blockchain and ledger technologies
- Applied systems on emerging technologies
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
ASI is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in ASI will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.