About Applied System Innovation
Aims and Scopes
The Applied System Innovation is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal devoted to publishing research papers in the fields of integrated engineering and technology. In a modern technological society, engineers and designers must work together with a variety of other professionals in their quest to find systems solutions to complex problems. Fast advances in science and technology have broadened the horizons of engineering whilst simultaneously creating a multitude of challenging problems in every aspect of modern life. Current research is interdisciplinary in nature, reflecting a combination of concepts and methods that often span several areas of mechanics, mathematics, electrical engineering, control engineering, and other scientific disciplines. This research often combines theoretical models with numerical simulations to solve problems or make predictions that may be used to design for industry or ordinary life of people.
The main goal of this journal is to publish research results in applied system innovation. The ultimate aim is to discover new scientific knowledge relevant to designs of the future, to enhance technological development in a range of industries and to improve welfare of people. We invite investigators interested in applied system innovation to contribute their original research articles to this journal. Potential topics include:
- Mathematical problems on electrical and mechanical system design
- Smart electromechanical system analysis and design
- Mathematical control theory and system design
- Computer-aided methods for design procedure and manufacture
- Engineering design methodology and optimization
- Computer and human-machine interaction
- Internet technology on systematic innovation
- Intelligent robot and its control
- Application on internet of things
- Mathematical problems on design of industrial and visual product, and digital media
- Various computational topics of methodologies and procedures of design
- Mathematical techniques of design
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in ASI will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website.
For further MDPI contacts, see here.