27 October 2020
1st Corrosion and Materials Degradation Web Conference
We are pleased to announce that the 1st Corrosion and Materials Degradation Web Conference (CMDWC 2021), organized by the MDPI open-access journals Corrosion and Materials Degradation (CMD) and Materials, will be held on https://sciforum.net/conference/CMDWC2021 from 17 to 19 May 2021. The conference chairs are Prof. Raman Singh, Prof. Digby Macdonald, and Prof. Rhys Jones.
All corrosion scientists or engineers, as well as those associated with the mechanical degradation of materials, are welcome to join this event and share their findings around the following general and related themes. Note that this list is not exclusive.
- Mechanism and Predictive/Deterministic Aspects of Corrosion;
- Corrosion in Concrete and Porous Media;
- Materials Degradation in Defense and Civilian Aircrafts;
- Composite and Bonded Structures;
- Corrosion Assessment and Management;
- Atmospheric Corrosion of Materials;
- Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion;
- Corrosion-Barrier Coatings;
- Corrosion and Degradation of Biomaterials;
- Fatigue and Creep Degradations;
- Degradation of Additively Manufactured Materials;
- Corrosion in Nuclear Industries;
- High-Temperature Corrosion;
- Corrosion Mitigation.
Abstracts should be submitted by 20 March 2021 online. There is no registration fee for all participants (authors). Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the conference committee. Following the conference, selected contributions will be invited for submission for publication in the journals Corrosion and Materials Degradation (CMD) and Materials (Impact Factor: 3.057).
Abstract Submission: 20 March 2021
Notification of Acceptance: 14 April 2021
Conference: 17–19 May 2021