Urban Science 2020 Best Paper Award (300 CHF)
We are pleased to announce the “Urban Science 2020 Best Paper Award” for research and review articles published in Urban Science from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. One article will receive an award. The paper will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the EiC, and the winner will be announced in April 2022.
Eligibility for the award:
– Papers published in Urban Science from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– The award is open to researchers at all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The paper will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
The award will consist of 300 Swiss Francs and a certificate. In addition, the winner will be given the opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in Urban Science in 2022, after the normal peer-review procedure.
The winner will be announced on the journal website in April 2022.
Urban Science Editorial Office