Human Toxicology and Epidemiology
A section of Toxics (ISSN 2305-6304).
The Human Toxicology and Epidemiology section of Toxics is focused on the presentation of studies on human health effects of environmental exposure to toxicants. This section invites submission of high-quality original research, reviews, and commentaries on all aspects of associations between toxicant exposure and human health outcomes including but not limited to neurological, reproductive, endocrine, cardiovascular, or immunological outcomes. The exposures may include environmental or occupational studies of exposure to, e.g., industrial chemicals, pesticides, metals, smoking, and alcohol. Studies on health effects after exposure in all life stages, including the prenatal period, are welcome.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Effects of Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles Exposure on Human Health (Deadline: 31 January 2023)
- Insights of Perinatal Endocrine Disruptors Exposure Influencing Maternal and Child Health (Deadline: 10 April 2023)
- New Psychoactive Substances Assessed by Wastewater-Based Epidemiology (Deadline: 15 June 2023)
- Environmental Pollutants Exposure and Human Eye Health (Deadline: 30 June 2023)
- Toxicological Effects of Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals on Human Health (Deadline: 20 July 2023)
- Feature Papers in Environmental Epidemiology (Deadline: 1 August 2023)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: