About Scientia Pharmaceutica
Scientia Pharmaceutica – Official Organ of the Austrian Pharmaceutical Society (Österreichische Pharmazeutische Gesellschaft, ÖPhG) – publishes original research papers, short communications and a limited number of reviews from all fields of pharmaceutical sciences and related disciplines, as well as from pharmaceutical practice.
In particular the following areas are covered:
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry: Synthesis, analysis and modelling of biologically active substances and pharmaceuticals
- Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutical Biology: Isolation and structure elucidation of natural substances; morphology, systematics, taxonomy of medicinal and poisonous plants; quality of medicines of biological origin
- Pharmacology: pharmacological testing of synthetic and natural products; clinical pharmacy; mechanisms of drug (inter-)actions
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Strategies of drug development; controlled drug release; drug targeting
- Contributions on pharmacy-didactics, pharmaeconomy, nutritional sciences, book reviews, and proposals for pharmacopoeia-monograph
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Sci. Pharm. is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Sci. Pharm. will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
For further MDPI contacts, see here.