We are pleased to announce that the Robotics 2021 Travel Award and the Robotics 2022 Travel Award have officially merged since most of the conferences related to the robotics field will be held in 2022. Additionally, at this particular moment of the COVID-19 pandemic, participants of virtual conferences are also welcome to apply for the award. Given all the above, the application is still open, and the new submission deadline is 30 June 2022.
The applications will be assessed by an evaluation committee consisting of senior scholars from the Robotics Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference (physical or virtual) in the fields related to robotic systems, to be held in 2021 and 2022, where they will deliver a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Ph.D. graduate or Ph.D. student (proof required);
– Plans to attend an international conference (physical or virtual) in 2021 and 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information about the conference that the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications;
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
– Letter of recommendation from at least one supervisor.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Robotics 2021–2022 Travel Awards no later than 30 June 2022. Prizes will be awarded at the end of July 2022 and announced on the Robotics website.
Robotics Editorial Office