8 August 2019 5th Postgraduate Colloquium for Environmental Research 2019
Welcome to 5th Postgraduate Colloquium for Environmental Research 2019, to be held in Putrajaya, Malaysia, 8 August 2019. This international event is organized by the University of Nottingham Malaysia.
Theme: The theme for POCER 2019 is: "Green Technologies: Bridging Conventional Practices and Industry 4.0”.
Special Issue: We are editing a Special Issue "Green Technologies: Bridging Conventional Practices and Industry 4.0" which is being coordinated with the conference. All are welcome to submit papers to this Special Issue. Guest Editors: Prof. Dr. Dominic C. Y. Foo, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Show Pau Loke and Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suchithra Thangalazhy Gopakumar
Aim and Scope: POCER aims to provide a platform for postgraduate students to engage in discussions with fellow researchers on their works in environmental research. We would like to invite researchers from various Institutions of Higher Learning (IHL) working in environmental-related research to submit papers for either oral or poster presentations on the following topics:
- 3D printing
- Air pollution monitoring and control
- Carbon emission reduction
- Computational tools for environmental applications
- Energy and environmental policy
- Environmental monitoring, assessment and management
- Industry 4.0
- Process system engineering
- Renewable energy
- Solid/biomass waste treatment, management and recycling
- Waste minimisation
- Water & wastewater treatment, recycling and management
- Any other topics related to environmental research.