Plants 2021 Outstanding Reviewer Awards (500 CHF)
On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Dilantha Fernando, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously give their time to review papers submitted to Plants by presenting an award to reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Plants.
What are the prerequisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Plants in 2021 will be automatically included.
– Number of review reports (only first review reports are considered);
– Review quality based on the rating given in SuSy;
– Review speed.
What will the winners receive?
There will be five winners this year and each will receive the following:
– 500 Swiss francs;
– An opportunity to publish a paper in Plants with a 50% discount in 2022;
– A certificate.
When will the winners be announced?
– The winners will be announced in March 2022 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Plants, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Prof. Dr. Dilantha Fernando