Nutrients 2021 Travel Award in Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics (800 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that Nutrients will be awarding 2021 Travel Award for junior scientists who are active in “Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics”. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Nutrients Editorial Board.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students (proof required).
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from a supervisor.
The winner will be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate, and he/she will also have the chance to publish one paper free of charge in Nutrients in 2021.
Please submit your applications for the Nutrients 2021 Travel Award online by 15 November 2020. Prizes will be awarded at the end of December 2020 and announced on the Nutrients website.