3–6 September 2019 The third edition of the International Symposium on Synthesis and Catalysis 2019
After the enormous success of both the first and second editions of the International Symposium on Synthesis and Catalysis (IsySyCat) with more than 500 participants from over 30 countries, it is a great pleasure to announce the third edition; ISySyCat2019 that will take place at the University of Evora from September 3-6 2019. The conference will be organized into 16 plenary lectures, delivered by a series of internationally recognized speakers from academia and industry, 24 short talks (selected by the scientific committee), 36 flash talks (selected by the scientific committee) and two poster sessions with prizes for the best posters and flash talks.
The conference will focus on the following key areas:
• Total synthesis.
• Synthesis in Medicinal chemistry and chemical biology.
• New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis.
• Biocatalysis in synthesis.
• Flow-chemistry approaches to the synthesis of key targets.
• Applications of organometallic compounds in synthesis and catalysis.
• Stereoselective synthesis.
• Synthesis and property of functional molecules and organic materials.
• Sustainable and Green synthetic and catalytic methods.
• Process development of key pharmaceutical targets.
• Computational tools for synthesis and catalysis.
• Polymer synthesis.