Special Issue "Mathematics on Automation Control Systems"
A special issue of Mathematics (ISSN 2227-7390).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 April 2019).
Interests: discrete and sampled-data control systems; nonperiodic and adaptive sampling; adaptive control; fixed point theory; positive systems; stability; models for ecology; epidemic models; time-delay systems; artificial intelligence and heuristic tools for dynamic systems; ordinary differential equations
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Symmetry: Symmetry in Nonlinear Studies
Automation Control Systems have continued to enjoy a strong interaction with research in stochastic processes. The goal of this Special Issue is to explore such interactions between stochastic processes and mathematical finance. We are inviting submissions in various areas of current interest on dynamic systems and control systems, such as (but not limited to):
- Control systems: theory and applications
- Nonlinear dynamic systems, controllability, observability, stability, absolute stability, hyperstability and passivity properties
- Epidemic models: new aspects of analysis, stability and vaccination controls
- Biological processes: modelling and related control issues
- Fractional calculus in dynamic systems and control systems: theoretical aspects and controller designs
- New trends on discrete and multirate control modelling and designs, non-uniform and adaptive sampling
- New mathematical results on the various aspects of consensus properties and issues in dynamic and control systems
- Active and semiactive control designs: modelling and stability. Its usefulness against seismic motions and other pernitious perturbing actions
- Theoretical aspects of impulsive dynamic systems and controls and their potential applications
- New mathematical results and trends on the study and development of hybrid continuous- time/digital control systems and related results on switched systems
- Probabilistic and stochastic control systems
- Dynamic systems under time scales
- New proposals on fuzzy control systems
- Applications of fixed point theory, Lyapunov theory and other related mathematical techniques to the development of new theoretical aspects of stability of dynamic and control systems
Both theoretical and applied research manuscripts are welcomed, as are papers on emerging areas of control systems and interdisciplinary topics. The submitted manuscripts are required to involve a formal treatment including the use of an acceptable rigor from the mathematical point of view.
Prof. Dr. Manuel De la Sen
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Mathematics is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1200 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- control systems
- controllability, observability, stability, consensus, absolute stability, hyperstability, passivity
- epidemic models
- vaccination controls
- fractional calculus multirate , non-uniform and adaptive sampling
- hybrid systems and controllers
- probabilistic and stochastic control systems
- adaptive control
- Lyapunov stability
- Nonlinear dynamic and control systems