Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
A section of Magnetochemistry (ISSN 2312-7481).
The Magnetic Resonance section of Magnetochemistry publishes original research papers in all areas of magnetic resonance, including but not limited to nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR) of solids and liquids, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), electron spin/paramagnetic resonance (EPR), time domain NMR (TD-NMR), and nuclear quadrupole resonance (NQR). Papers considered for publication can be concerned with the development of magnetic resonance techniques or with innovative application of such techniques to all kinds of relevant samples. Papers describing applications in all branches of chemistry, structural biology, and materials chemistry will be considered. The main goal of this section of Magnetochemistry is to expand upon the basic principles and techniques involving magnetic resonance. Papers describing state-of-the-art applications of magnetic resonance techniques are welcome. Manuscripts that only make routine use of well-established techniques or minor spectroscopic contributions are not appropriate for the journal.
- MRI contrast agents
- MRI probes
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- NMR Spectroscopy in Transition Metal Complexes (Deadline: 15 April 2023)
- Advanced Applications of Magnetic Resonance (Deadline: 30 April 2023)
- Computational Chemistry in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (Deadline: 20 May 2023)
- NMR Spectroscopy and Imaging in Biological Chemistry and Medicine (Deadline: 30 June 2023)
- Future Prospects for NMR Spectroscopy: A Perspective (Deadline: 20 July 2023)
- Sustainable but Affordable NMR Spectroscopy and MRI Technological Solutions (Deadline: 15 August 2023)
- Selected Papers from Young Investigators in Magnetic Resonances (Deadline: 20 October 2023)