Applied Economics and Finance
A section of Journal of Risk and Financial Management (ISSN 1911-8074).
This Section, "Applied Economics and Finance", is concerned with the broad topic of Applied Economics and Finance.
It includes any novel theoretical or empirical research associated with applied and practical applications of technical methods, especially econometrics, financial econometrics, and statistics.
Theoretical contributions should be associated with an empirical example, or directions in which the novel ideas might be applied.
The Section may be associated with any contributions in: theoretical and applied economics, finance, econometrics, financial econometrics, and statistics; quantitative finance; risk and financial management; time series analysis; forecasting; energy economics and finance.
Prof. Dr. Chia-Lin Chang
Prof. Dr. Norman R. Swanson
- agricultural economics
- business economics
- demographic economics
- development economics
- economic systems
- education economics
- finance and investments
- industrial organization
- international economics, finance, and trade
- labor economics
- macroeconomics and microeconomics
- oil and energy economics
- political economics
- public economics
- urban, rural, and regional economics
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Household Finance (Deadline: 30 June 2021)
- Systemic Recovery: Lessons from COVID-19, Modeling, Analysis, and Policy Implications (Deadline: 31 August 2021)
- Sociofinance (Deadline: 31 August 2021)
- Spatial Econometrics Theory and Applications (Deadline: 31 August 2021)
- Economic Inequality and Health Equity (Deadline: 30 September 2021)
- Risk in Sports and Challenges for Sports Organizations (Deadline: 31 October 2021)
- Economic Growth and Policies (Deadline: 31 October 2021)
- Agribusiness Financial Risk Management (Deadline: 30 November 2021)
- Behavioral Determinants of Individual Trading Decisions (Deadline: 30 November 2021)
- Advances in Behavioral and Experimental Finance (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Predictive Modeling for Economic and Financial Data (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Applied Financial Econometrics (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Social, Economic, Legal and Educational Challenges of Network Economics (Deadline: 31 December 2021)
- Time Series Analysis and Big Data in Finance (Deadline: 31 May 2022)
- Health Economics and Insurance (Deadline: 1 June 2022)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: