Applied Economics and Finance
A section of Journal of Risk and Financial Management (ISSN 1911-8074).
This Section, "Applied Economics and Finance", is concerned with the broad topic of Applied Economics and Finance.
It includes any novel theoretical or empirical research associated with applied and practical applications of technical methods, especially econometrics, financial econometrics, and statistics.
Theoretical contributions should be associated with an empirical example, or directions in which the novel ideas might be applied.
The Section may be associated with any contributions in: theoretical and applied economics, finance, econometrics, financial econometrics, and statistics; quantitative finance; risk and financial management; time series analysis; forecasting; energy economics and finance.
Prof. Dr. Chia-Lin Chang
- agricultural economics
- business economics
- demographic economics
- development economics
- economic systems
- education economics
- finance and investments
- industrial organization
- international economics, finance, and trade
- labor economics
- macroeconomics and microeconomics
- oil and energy economics
- political economics
- public economics
- urban, rural, and regional economics
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- International Economics and Finance (Deadline: 30 August 2020)
- International Business Management and Susutainability (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
- Energy Economics and Finance (Deadline: 31 January 2021)
- Challenges and Solutions of Green Finance in the Low Oil Price Era (Deadline: 31 March 2021)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: