Applied Economics and Finance
A section of Journal of Risk and Financial Management (ISSN 1911-8074).
This Section, "Applied Economics and Finance", is concerned with the broad topic of Applied Economics and Finance.
It includes any novel theoretical or empirical research associated with applied and practical applications of technical methods, especially econometrics, financial econometrics, and statistics.
Theoretical contributions should be associated with an empirical example, or directions in which the novel ideas might be applied.
The Section may be associated with any contributions in: theoretical and applied economics, finance, econometrics, financial econometrics, and statistics; quantitative finance; risk and financial management; time series analysis; forecasting; energy economics and finance.
Prof. Dr. Chia-Lin Chang
Prof. Dr. Norman R. Swanson
- agricultural economics
- business economics
- demographic economics
- development economics
- economic systems
- education economics
- finance and investments
- industrial organization
- international economics, finance, and trade
- labor economics
- macroeconomics and microeconomics
- oil and energy economics
- political economics
- public economics
- urban, rural, and regional economics
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Health Economics and Insurance (Deadline: 31 August 2022)
- Interdisciplinary Empirical Research in Financial Econometrics (Deadline: 20 September 2022)
- Predictive Modeling for Economic and Financial Data (Deadline: 30 September 2022)
- Public Economics and Finance Pre-During-Post COVID-19 Pandemic (Deadline: 1 October 2022)
- Risk in Sports and Challenges for Sports Organizations (Deadline: 31 October 2022)
- Applied Financial Econometrics (Deadline: 30 November 2022)
- Income Distribution and Labor Economics (Deadline: 31 December 2022)
- Social, Economic, Legal and Educational Challenges of Network Economics (Deadline: 31 December 2022)
- Recent Research on Behavioral and Experimental Finance (Deadline: 31 December 2022)
- Political Economy and Economic Policy (Deadline: 31 January 2023)
- Applied Econometrics and Time Series Analysis (Deadline: 31 March 2023)