International Journal of Molecular Sciences Events
11–12 December 2017 Immunotherapies for Infectious Diseases Congress 2017 (I4ID2017)
The 1st Immunotherapies for Infectious Diseases Congress 2017 (I4ID2017), organized by MabDesign and BIOASTER will bring together pharmaceutical industries, research labs, clinicians, service providers, technology developers and policy makers to exchange about the development of immunotherapy solutions for prevention and treatment of infectious diseases.
The Scientific Committee has set-up an exciting program for the I4ID 2017 Congress, focusing on antibodies as immunotherapies for infectious diseases that includes keynote lectures, pitch talks of new creative projects, and industrial talks from big pharmaceutical companies. The I4ID 2017 Congress program also contains several opportunities for networking and dedicated time for business partnering.
The topics covered during this meeting are:
- Immunotherapy against viral infections,
- Immunotherapy as alternative treatment to antibiotics
- Immunotherapy against emergent or re-emergent and bioterrorism agents
- Next-Generation Immunotherapy against Infectious Diseases
- Cross-talk: Accelerate the development & bioproduction for affordable immunotherapies solutions