7–8 November 2019, London, United Kingdom
5th Annual Genome Editing Congress
Over 600 senior-level delegates representing internationally renowned research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions and pharmaceutical companies.
Over 20 case studies and presentations focused on the latest developments in gene editing techniques and case studies on the therapeutic applications of genome editing technologies.
Including 2 Interactive Streams:
- Genome Editing Techniques and Technologies
- Therapeutic Applications of Genome Editing
View Agenda: https://bit.ly/2s1kWe7
Co-located with the highly established 11th Annual Next Generation Sequencing & Clinical Diagnostics Congress, 7th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress, 2nd Synthetic Biology Congress and the Digital PCR Congress.
For more information contact [email protected].
Go Social: Join our Genomics Networking Group on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter @xgenseq & join the conversation at #GENSERIESUK19
2019 Live Webinar
Applications of CRISPR/Cas9 in studying disease mechanisms
Presented by Kristine Freude, Associate Professor & Director of BrainStem - Center for Excellence in Neuroscience, University of Copenhagen and Yonglun Luo, Group Leader, Aarhus University
Tuesday October 1st, 2019 at 10:00am BST
Register for Free: https://bit.ly/2JFbVA7
Benefits of Attending
- An overview of the current available tools (repair, knockin, activation and repression of disease genes)
- An assessment of the disease modeling tools compared to patient readouts
- Exploration & Evaluation: How good are the model systems? What are we missing?