We are pleased to announce that ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information (IJGI) will be awarding two Travel Awards for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Wolfgang Kainz.
The awards provide financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of IJGI to be held in 2022, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the IJGI 2022 Travel Awards online by 31 December 2021.
Prizes will be awarded at the end of February 2022 and announced on the IJGI website.
IJGI Editorial Office