TeleHealth and Digital Healthcare
A section of Healthcare (ISSN 2227-9032).
Digital care encompasses a variety of health delivery aspects. It is an extremely rapidly growing field, with significant potential for disruption and innovation. Digital health spans from big data and population to innovative health devices to the new system of embedding healthcare delivery in future models. All stakeholders will have to adapt to a new reality. Research and critical appraisal are much needed to understand implementation, benefit, and potential risks of digital healthcare. This section is entirely devoted to these aspects.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- E-learning and Digital Training in Healthcare Education: Current Trends and New Challenges (Deadline: 30 June 2021)
- Ultrasound Imaging Advances and Research in Healthcare (Deadline: 16 July 2021)
- Ergonomics Study in Healthcare Assistive Tools and Services (Deadline: 31 July 2021)
- Telehealth: How Technology Is Evolving Healthcare Training and Patient Education (Deadline: 31 August 2021)
- Use of Innovative Technologies in Health Behavior Research (Deadline: 1 September 2021)
- Digital Technology to Control the COVID-19 Epidemic Infection: Issues, Successes and Failures (Deadline: 1 September 2021)
- Cybersecurity and the Digital Health: An Investigation on the State of the Art and the Position of the Actors (Deadline: 31 October 2021)