Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
23–25 October 2019, UNAM, Mexico
The 7th edition of the International Conference in Software Engineering Research and Innovation (CONISOFT’19)
The purpose of the conference is to bring together practitioners and researchers from academy, industry and government in order to advance the state of the art in Software Engineering, as well as generating synergy between academy and industry, defining a collaboration strategy to support and promote the development of the software industry in Mexico and worldwide. Papers that combine theory and practice are especially welcome.
On this occasion, the following events will be held simultaneously with the CONISOFT'19.
- Requirements engineering.
- Systems modelling: languages, mechanisms of formalization.
- Architecture and software design.
- Models and quality systems.
- Process models.
- Verification mechanisms and testing techniques.
- Software maintenance.
- Quality: metrics and measurements.
- Social Software Engineering.
- Software engineering education and training.
- Paper Submission: May 19th, 2019
- Notification Of Acceptance: July 14th, 2019
- Sending Final Version: August 25th, 2019
- Early - Registration: August 24th, 2019
- CONISOFT 2019: October 23th - 25th, 2019