Computers announces selected third-party conferences. In case you would like to announce your own event on the Computers website, please fill out the following form to apply for the announcement of a conference or other academic event (seminar, workshop).
Upcoming Partner Conferences (2)
14–18 June 2021 Communication, Computing, and Networking in Cyber Physical Systems (CCNCPS 2021)
This workshop solicits unpublished research work related to the latest challenges, technologies, solutions, techniques and fundamentals pertaining to communication, computing, networking, control. Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- CPS in the design of next-generation communication systems
- Distributed and decentralized systems: Blockchain and smart contracts
- Emerging computations in smart cities: technologies, challenges, and solutions
- Real-time sensing, reasoning and adaptation for CPS
- Cloud-integrated CPS
- Evolutionary computing for CPS.
- Design theory for CPS
- CPS security and privacy
- Computation models for CPS
- Addresses computation issues in CPS
- Verification and formal methods for CPS
- Mobile sensors in CPS
- Design and performance optimization in CPS
- Adaptive control in CPS
- Distributed computing in CPS
- Autonomous systems and UAVs.
- Communication and networking for CPS
- Applications of CPS on e-Health.
- Optimizing computing and communication resources for CPS
- Safety-critical, dependable, fault-tolerant of CPS
- Highly networked architectures for interconnected CPS
- Communication and infotainment systems in CPS vehicles networks
- CPS industrial applications
- Networking for intelligent mobility and transport infrastructures
- Sensor networks for CPS
- Intelligent and collaborative methods for CPS
- Sustainability and environmental issues of energy management
- Social computing technologies in CPS
- New testing and validation tools and application for CPS
5–8 July 2021 The 21st International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications
The 21st International Conference on Computational Science and Applications (ICCSA 2021) will be held on 5–8 July 2021 in collaboration with the University of Cagliari, Italy, hopefully in Blended form (some present, the remaining on-line), depending on Covid-19 pandemic evolution.
ICCSA 2021 will be the next event in a series of highly successful International Conferences on Computational Science and Its Applications (ICCSA), previously held Online (2020), in Saint Petersburg, Russia (2019), Melbourne, Australia (2018), Trieste, Italy (2017), Beijing. China (2016), Banff, Canada (2015), Guimaraes, Portugal (2014), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (2013), Salvador de Bahia, Brazil (2012), Santander, Spain (2011), Fukuoka, Japan (2010), Suwon, Korea (2009), Perugia, Italy (2008), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2007), Glasgow, UK (2006), Singapore (2005), Assisi, Italy (2004), Montreal, Canada (2003), and (as ICCS) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (2002) and San Francisco, USA (2001). The first ICCSA conference was co-organized by C.J.K. Tan (UK) and M. Gavrilova (U of Calgary, Canada) in 2003. Computational Science is a main pillar of most of the present research, industrial and commercial activities and plays a unique role in exploiting ICT innovative technologies.
The ICCSA Conference offers a real opportunity to bring together scientists of different disciplines, discuss new issues, tackle complex problems and find advanced solutions breeding new trends in Computational Science.
Submitted papers will be subject to stringent peer review by at least three experts and carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. Accepted papers will appear in the Conference proceedings to be published by Springer-Verlag in Lecture Notes for Computer Science and Conference Publishing System (CPS). The authors of a selected number of top quality papers will be requested to extend their papers for further review and publication as special issues in highly recognized international journals.
ICCSA 2020 accepts paper submission in the following categories: General Tracks papers and Workshop papers. The details for each paper submission category can be found at the URL http://www.iccsa.org/Instructions-for-authors and the list of Workshops at the URL: http://www.iccsa.org/workshops.
The ICCSA 2020 Conference themes, grouped in five tracks, are the following (but are not limited to):
- Track: Computational Methods, Algorithms and Scientific Application
Computational Fluid Dynamics
Numerical Methods and Algorithms
- Track: High Performance Computing and Networks Parallel and Distributed Computing
Grid and Semantic Grid Computing
Workflow Design and Practice
Computer and Network Architecture
- Track: Geometric Modelling, Graphics and Visualization
Web3D, Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Track: Advanced and Emerging Applications
Environmental, Climate and Weather Modelling
Geology and Geophysics
Financial and Economical Modelling
Geographical Information Systems
- Track: Information Systems and Technologies
Web Based Computing