Special Issue "Computational Heat, Mass, and Momentum Transfer—II"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 20 October 2019
Prof. Dr. -Ing. habil. Ali Cemal Benim
Center of Flow Simulation (CFS), Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences, Muensterstr, D-40476 Duesseldorf, Germany
Website | E-Mail
Interests: mathematical modelling; numerical modelling; fluid mechanics; heat and mass transfer; combustion; thermohydraulic machinery; technical applications
Prof. Dr. Abdulmajeed A. Mohamad
This Special Issue will publish a set of selected papers from the XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass, and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019), which will be held 3–6 September 2019, in Rome, Italy (the deadline for abstract submissions is 1 April 2019). The selected papers will be published free of charge. There will also be an ICCHMT-Computation Best Paper Award. You are invited to submit a contribution to the conference for consideration and possible publication in this Special Issue.
Topics of the conferences include but are not limited to the following:
- Advanced numerical methods;
- Aeronautical and space applications;
- Bio-fluidics and biomedical engineering;
- Bio-inspired flow and heat transfer;
- Building-integrated energy and power systems;
- Complex chemical reaction modeling;
- Compressible flows;
- Computational thermal fluid dynamics;
- Convection and buoyancy-driven flows;
- Double diffusive convetion;
- Energy-saving process;
- Fluid flow and heat transfer in biomedical devices and biotechnology;
- Fluid machinery;
- Granular flows;
- Heat and mass transfer in energy systems;
- Heat and mass transfer in manufacturing and materials processing;
- Heat and mass transfer in nuclear applications;
- Heat and mass transfer in particle-laden flows;
- Heat exchangers/heat pipe;
- Internal flow and heat transfer;
- Micro/nano heat and mass transfer;
- Mixing devices and phenomena;
- Multi-phase flows;
- Optimization in thermal engineering;
- Reactive flows and combustion;
- Thermal flow visualization;
- Thermal fluid machinery;
- Thermal heat fluxes;
- Transport phenomena in porous media;
- Urban energy flows.
For detailed information on all further aspects of the conference, including the dates, keynote speakers, committes, registration, and accomodation, please check the conference website at http://www.icchmt2019.com/.
Prof. Dr. Ali Cemal Benim
Prof. Dr. Abdulmajeed A. Mohamad
Dr. Paweł Ocłoń
Prof. Dr. Inż Jan Taler
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Computation is an international peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 350 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Numerical methods
- Engineering applications
- Fluid flow
- Heat transfer
- Mass transfer