14–16 November 2018 12th Spanish Conference on Electron Devices (CDE 2018)
The Spanish Conference on Electron Devices (CDE) serves as the major venue for the presentation of the latest progress in current and emerging electron devices and technologies developed by Spanish research groups.
The 12th edition of the CDE has been advanced three months, to 2018, in order to become one of the official events celebrating the VIII Centenary of the University of Salamanca.
Attendees to the conference originate from the main research groups working on electronic devices in Spain and also from different international laboratories they collaborate with. They come mostly from academic and research institutions and belong to both theoretical and experimental groups working in a variety of fields related to electronic devices.
The aim of the conference is to review the advances in the field of electronic devices, according to the following topics:
- HORIZONTAL TOPICS
- Materials and processing technology
- Device modelling and simulation
- Characterization and reliability
VERTICAL TOPICS (DEVICE TYPES)
- Sensors, actuators and micro/nano systems
- Photovoltaic and optoelectronic/photonics devices and displays
- Biomedical devices and Lab-on-Chip
- New device concepts: quantum devices, nano-devices, RF, microwave and power devices