Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Models and Technologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems"
A special issue of Algorithms (ISSN 1999-4893).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 29 February 2020.
Interests: dynamic traffic assignment methods
Interests: decision support systems for travelers and transport operators; intelligent transport systems; network modeling and control
Interests: intelligent transport systems; assignment models and algorithms; network project; simulation of collective transport systems; demand models
Please visit https://mt-its2019.pk.edu.pl/ for a detailed description of this Special Issue. The Special Issue will mainly consist of selected papers presented at the “6th International Conference on Models and Technologies for Intelligent Transportation Systems”. Papers that are found to fit the scope of the journal and to be of sufficient quality after evaluation by the reviewers will be published free of charge. The main topics of this Special Issue are:
- ITS-oriented traffic planning, operations and management;
- Demand modeling and travel behavior under ITS;
- Model calibration, simulation, and tools for ITS;
- Case studies and assessment of ITS applications;
- Future mobility data collection for passenger and freight;
- Real-time traffic control, management and short-term predictions;
- ITS, multimodal transportation, and freight systems;
- ITS and Big Data;
- Plug-in electric vehicles and impacts on mobility;
- Vehicle-to-X: Vehicle (V2V), Infrastructure (V2I), and Grids (V2G);
- Current issues in transportation energy and climate change;
- Automated and intelligent vehicles;
- Communication in ITS;
- Infrastructure design, safety, and ITS;
- Rail operations and management;
- ITS and Smart Cities;
Assist. Prof. Dr. Rafał Kucharski
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Francesco Viti
Prof. Dr. Guido Gentile
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Algorithms is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.