A section of Agriculture (ISSN 2077-0472).
The Section "Agricultural Technology" aims to publish high-quality scientific contributions providing novel insights into the impact of the development and the diffusion of scientific and technical knowledge related to engineering, equipment, machinery, and mechanics in agricultural, animal husbandry forestry, and green areas.
The design and construction aspects of the machinery and plants for the processes, as well as the methods, techniques, and technologies to optimize their performance in energy, environmental, economic, and social terms (e.g., safety of plant and machinery) are included.
Studies concerning motors, thermotechnical, microbiological transformations, and the treatment and conversion of biomass into energy and biofuels for traction will be considered.
automation; biofuels; biomass; energy; equipment; ergonomics; logistics; machines; mechanization; motors; plant; process control; robotization; safety; sensors
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Recent Advances in Technological and Agronomic Practices for Sustainable Agriculture (Deadline: 20 May 2021)
- Postharvest Physiology and Technology of Horticultural Crops (Deadline: 15 June 2021)
- New Technologies and Spatiotemporal Approaches in Precision Agriculture (Deadline: 20 June 2021)
- Advances in Pre- and Post-harvest Handling of Fruits and Vegetables to Preserve Quality and Reduce Loss and Waste (Deadline: 20 June 2021)
- Agricultural Structures and Mechanization (Deadline: 10 September 2021)
- Innovative Cultivation Techniques to Improve the Nutritional Quality of Vegetables (Deadline: 30 September 2021)
- Applications of Electric, Electronics, and Computer Science to Agricultural Machines (Deadline: 20 November 2021)
- Image Analysis Techniques in Agriculture (Deadline: 30 November 2021)
- Biorefineries and Processes for Agricultural Waste Valorization (Deadline: 20 December 2021)