Statement of Peer Review †
- Type of peer review: Single-blind Conference
- submission management system: Easy Chair Submission System
- Number of submissions Received: 19
- Number of submissions sent for review: 18
- Number of submissions accepted: 12
- Acceptance Rate: 63.16%
- Average number of reviews per paper: 2
- Total number of reviewers involved: 14
- Any additional information on the review process: N.A.
© 2022 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Share and Cite
Das, S.; Chakraborty, K. Statement of Peer Review. Mater. Proc. 2022, 10, 13. https://doi.org/10.3390/materproc2022010013
Das S, Chakraborty K. Statement of Peer Review. Materials Proceedings. 2022; 10(1):13. https://doi.org/10.3390/materproc2022010013Chicago/Turabian Style
Das, Sudipta, and Kunal Chakraborty. 2022. "Statement of Peer Review" Materials Proceedings 10, no. 1: 13. https://doi.org/10.3390/materproc2022010013