Surface Treatments for Protecting from Fracture and Fatigue Damage II
We would like to invite you to submit your work to this Topic on "Surface Treatments for Protecting from Fracture and Fatigue Damage". The topic is very popular in many engineering applications and affects the structural integrity of a number of critical components and structures spanning different scale lengths, from nano to macro-structures.
The present issue aims to offer a complete update on these interesting subjects, evaluating different aspects of the problem.
The topic will serve as a forum for papers on the following subjects:
- Innovative coatings.
- Innovative and sustainable treatments for improving surface properties.
- Methods for monitoring the properties of the surfaces under service conditions.
- Innovative methodologies for applying protective and coatings and re-integration materials to structures.
- Innovative and sustainable surface treatments against fatigue damage.
- Case studies on innovative and sustainable coatings and surface protection.
- Applications to real structures.
Prof. Dr. Ricardo Branco
Prof. Dr. Filippo Berto
Prof. Dr. Francesco Iacoviello
Dr. José A.F.O. Correia
|Journal Name||Impact Factor||CiteScore||Launched Year||First Decision (median)||APC|
|-||-||2020||15.4 Days||1000 CHF||Submit|
|2.838||3.7||2011||14.9 Days||2300 CHF||Submit|
|3.236||3.9||2011||13.5 Days||2200 CHF||Submit|
|3.748||4.7||2008||13.9 Days||2300 CHF||Submit|
|2.695||3.8||2011||16.9 Days||2000 CHF||Submit|
Preprints is a platform dedicated to making early versions of research outputs permanently available and citable. MDPI journals allow posting on preprint servers such as Preprints.org prior to publication. For more details about reprints, please visit https://www.preprints.org.