Water 2021 Travel Awards
We are pleased to announce that Water will be awarding three Travel Awards for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Water Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of water, to be held in 2021, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
- Postdoctoral fellow or PhD student (proof required).
- Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
- Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend, and the abstract that will be submitted.
- Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
- Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
- Letter of recommendation from two supervisors.
The winners (three awardees) will each be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Water 2021 Travel Awards online by 31 December 2020. Prizes will be awarded at the beginning of March 2021 and announced on the Water website.