Water 2021 Young Investigator Award (2,000 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that the “Water 2021 Young Investigator Award” is open for applications/nominations. This prize will be given to a young investigator in recognition of their excellence in the research field of water science, technology, management, and governance. Candidates will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of experts in the field.
The winner will receive 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs) and an engraved plaque in addition to an offer to publish a paper free of charge in Water (no fixed deadline).
– Maximum 35 years of age and no more than 6 years after receiving their PhD degree by 31 December 2020;
– Have conducted ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of the water resources research field.
Required Application Documents:
– Detailed CV including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Birth certificate or other proof of age;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letter from an established senior scientist.
We welcome applications/nominations for this award up to 31 October 2020. Application and nomination materials of candidates should be submitted via the link: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/water/awards. The winner will be announced by 31 December 2020.
We look forward to receiving your applications/nominations.
Dr. Jean-Luc PROBST
University of Toulouse, campus ENSAT, Auzeville Tolosane, France