Analysis of Energies
A section of Separations (ISSN 2297-8739).
We are pleased to introduce a new Section of Separations under the topic “Analysis of Energies”.
In general terms, “energies” can be defined as all developments and applications with regard to energy supply, conversion, application and storage.
In the Section “Analysis of Energies”, we are welcoming original research and review articles on the development and application of analytical methods in this field.
Analysis of energies is a broad field and can range over all separation techniques and detection methods. However, theory and methodology aspects should focus on instrumentation and not on modeling or theories with regard to energy application. Impurity analysis and especially identification/quantification of compounds are of particular interest. Reports on quality control and standardization of energy products or materials will also be considered on the basis of their significance in the field.
In all cases, novelty will be the major suitability criterion of submitted articles. Authors should always address the novelty of their proposed methodology and comparison with previously reported methods.
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Advances in CO2 Adsorptive Separation for CO2 Capture (Deadline: 20 December 2023)
- Mineral Surface Chemistry: Flotation and Separation (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- Carbon Capture, Separation and Utilization (Deadline: 24 January 2024)
- Recent Advances in Lithium Extraction and Recovery (Deadline: 31 January 2024)
- Membrane Technology and Carbon Neutrality (Deadline: 10 February 2024)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: