Sensors 2020 PhD Thesis Award (1,000 CHF)
We are pleased to announce the Sensors 2020 PhD Thesis Award is now open. This award is for the student who has produced the best PhD thesis and made the most outstanding contribution to scientific and/or technological knowledge in the field of sensors. All applications will be assessed by an evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Mehmet Rasit Yuce.
(a) The PhD thesis must be original work.
(b)The PhD thesis must be defended between 1 September 2019 and 31 August 2020.
(c) Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- An executive summary of the PhD thesis in English, of around 3000 words.
- A letter from PhD supervisor recommending the candidate for consideration for this award.
- The candidate’s CV, including a list of publications connected with the thesis.
- An electronic copy of the PhD thesis.
- A scanned copy of the PhD diploma.
The award will consist of 1000 Swiss Francs. Please send your applications and materials at the link https://www.mdpi.com/journal/sensors/awards/952 by 31 August 2020. The winner will be announced by the end of September 2020.