Marine Drugs 2021 Travel Awards (1,000 CHF)
We are pleased to announce the Marine Drugs 2021 Travel Awards for junior scientists. Two winners will be selected by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Marine Drugs Editorial Board.
Each winner will be awarded 1000 CHF and a certificate. The winners are encouraged to acknowledge the support from Marine Drugs in their presentations, in a conference relevant to the research focus of marine drugs in 2021.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students (proof required)
– Be qualified and invited to give an oral presentation in an international conference relevant to the research focus of Marine Drugs which is scheduled in 2021
Required Application Documents:
– Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae and a list of publications
– Justification letter describing the applicant’s research focus and relevance with Marine Drugs (max. 800 words)
– Information about the conference the applicant is planning on attending, a copy of the abstract that will be submitted
– Recommendation letter from one supervisor (supervisor’s Curriculum Vitae including a list of publications also needs to be attached)
Please submit your application for the Marine Drugs 2021 Travel Awards online by 30 November 2020. The winners will be announced on the Marine Drugs website at the end of December 2020.