We are pleased to announce that Instruments will be awarding one Travel Award for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee, consisting of senior scholars from the Instruments Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of instruments, to be held in 2020 or 2021, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students (proof required).
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2020 or 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information on the conference that the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from 1–2 supervisors.
The winner will be awarded 600 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Instruments 2020–2021 Travel Award online by 30 November 2020. Prize will be awarded at the end of December 2020 and announced on the Instruments website.