Special Issue "Sustainable Investing and Financial Services"
A special issue of International Journal of Financial Studies (ISSN 2227-7072).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 20 September 2024 | Viewed by 348
Interests: capital markets; risk management; financial institution management; sustainable finance
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
Sustainable business models aim to conduct business through responsible practices that create value economically, environmentally and socially, both in the present and in the future. These business models and practices are advocated by governments, financial regulators, stock exchanges, institutional investors, corporate executives, private wealth investors, etc., driving transformations in the financial services sector. This Special Issue invites research papers relating to sustainable investing and financial services. Papers in the following areas are welcome in particular:
- Benchmarking and rating for sustainable investment instruments;
- Corporate governance and investor relation for sustainability;
- ESG integration in portfolio construction and management;
- ESG issues in financial reporting and listing requirements;
- Ethical considerations in sustainable investment decisions;
- Fiduciary duty and liability issues for sustainable investing;
- Green bonds and green loans for sustainable enterprises;
- Impact investing approaches and instruments;
- Impact of ESG factors on corporate financial performance;
- Integration of new technologies for sustainable business models;
- Mitigating greenwashing risks in ESG financial products;
- Sustainable family office management;
- Sustainable and responsible investment indices and benchmarks;
- Sustainable financial product innovation and design;
- Financial regulation on sustainability;
- Fund management and sustainability;
- Retail banking and sustainability.
We look forward to receiving your contributions.
Dr. Michael C. S. Wong
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. International Journal of Financial Studies is an international peer-reviewed open access quarterly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- business management
- sustainable Investing
- ESG issues
- financial institution management
- asset management
- financial advisory
- wealth management
- financial services
- green bonds
- ESG fund management
- compliance risk
- operational risk