Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
- IJERPH Home
- Aims & Scope
- Editorial Board
- Reviewer Board
- Topical Advisory Panel
- Instructions for Authors
- Special Issues
- Sections & Collections
- Article Processing Charge
- Indexing & Archiving
- Editor's Choice Articles
- Most Cited & Viewed
- Journal Statistics
- Journal History
- Journal Awards
- Society Collaborations
- Editorial Office
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
28 December 2022
International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health | Call for Special Issue Proposals for Section “Health-Related Quality of Life and Well-Being”
On behalf of the Section Editorial Board Member Dr. Joanne Hudson, we are now accepting Special Issue proposals for the “Health-Related Quality of Life and Well-Being” Section of the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH, ISSN: 1660-4601). If you are an active researcher in the field and are passionate about publishing cutting-edge research, please do not hesitate to contact the Section Managing Editor, Ms. Jocelyn Xu ([email protected]).
IJERPH is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed, and open access journal published semimonthly online by MDPI. It covers environmental sciences and engineering, public health, environmental health, occupational hygiene, economic health and global health research, etc. The journal is indexed within Scopus, SCIE and SSCI (Web of Science), PubMed, MEDLINE, PMC, Embase, GEOBASE, CAPlus/SciFinder, and other databases. For more details, please see the following link: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijerph/about.
The “Health-Related Quality of Life and Well-Being” Section has the following topics for your consideration:
- Home-based physical activity interventions;
- Health inequalities in a post-COVID-19 world;
- Effectiveness of strategies to change physical activity behavior in middle-aged adults;
- Cross-discipline approaches to enhancing health;
- Health impacts of the self–environment interaction.
The topics are tentative, and you are also welcome to propose a title that is of interest to you and within the scope of the journal. If you are interested, you are welcome to submit your proposal at the following link: https://www.mdpi.com/journalproposal/sendproposalspecialissue/ijerph. Our editors will respond to you as soon as possible.
The duties of acting as a Guest Editor are as follows:
- Refining the Special Issue’s title and scope, and providing a short introduction (100–200 words) as well as 5–10 keywords to set up the Special Issue’s website;
- Inviting contributors with the assistance of the in-house editor to achieve a publication target (e.g., 10 papers);
- Supervising the peer review process of this Special Issue: conducting a pre-review check, making final decisions based on at least two review reports that we have collected, etc.
The benefits of acting as a Guest Editor are as follows:
- As the Guest Editor, you will be offered the opportunity to publish one of your papers free of charge in an Open Access form, in addition to the chance to provide discounts to the papers that you invited for your Special Issue;
- A printed book of the Special Issue can be sent to you if more than 10 papers are published by the end of the Special Issue. See an example at https://www.mdpi.com/books/pdfview/book/1209;
- It is an ideal venue for networking and communicating with scholars in the research community, as well as a chance to mark you as influential within your discipline. The relationships you develop will last beyond the publication of your Special Issue, establishing a network for future collaboration.
The Editorial Office will set up the Special Issue’s website, arrange the promotional materials, assist with the invitations for paper contributions, and take care of the administrative tasks associated with peer review (including inviting reviewers, collating reports, contacting authors, and arranging professional production before publication).
We look forward to receiving your proposals.
IJERPH Editorial Office