Perinatal and Neonatal Medicine
A section of Healthcare (ISSN 2227-9032).
This section will cover all topics relevant to the underlying science and practices of perinatal, fetal, and neonatal medicine, including high-risk pregnancy, assisted pregnancy, fetal care, perinatal care, delivery, prematurity and its complications, resuscitations, neonatal intensive care and high dependency, neonatal and neurosensory follow-up, outcome and assessment, and fetal and neonatal invasive procedures and interventions. Peer review will be conducted by an appropriate multispecialty panel for all papers submitted. This panel may include perinatologists, neonatologists, fetal medicine specialists, neonatal imaging specialists, ethicists, basic scientists, and others, as necessitated by the particular article presented for consideration.
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Preparation for Childbirth: Coping with Fear of Childbirth (Deadline: 30 September 2023)
- Editorial Board Members’ Collection Series: Progress in Maternal-Fetal Medicine (Deadline: 30 September 2023)
- Health Disparities in Perinatal Epidemiology and Access to Healthcare (Deadline: 12 November 2023)
- Perinatal Mental Health and Care (Deadline: 31 January 2024)
- The 10th Anniversary of Healthcare—Perinatal and Neonatal Medicine (Deadline: 29 February 2024)