Econometrics 2017 Young Investigator Award
We are pleased to launch the 2017 Young Researcher Award. The aim of the award is to encourage and motivate young researchers in the field of econometrics.
Applications will be assessed by an evaluation committee chaired by the Editors (Marc S. Paolella, In Choi, Steve Cook, Jeffrey S. Racine) and composed of Editorial Board Members.
- The upper age limit for the applicant is 40.
- No more than 10 years since conferral of a PhD degree (by 30 June 2017).
The award will consist of:
- a certificate;
- an honorarium of 500 CHF;
- a voucher for publishing two papers free of charge and without fixed deadlines in Econometrics if the Article Processing Charge will be applied;
- a £150 book voucher for PM book series sponsored by Palgrave Macmillan.
The application and nomination pack should include:
- A Curriculum Vitae, including a complete list of publications and conference activities.
- A description of the applicant’s major research contributions over the last 5 years, including clear discussions of 3 most representative publications published over the last 5 years. (For each publication, please provide significance of the publication and the applicant’s own contribution to the publication).
- A letter of nomination from an established econometrician. The letter should highlight the candidate’s achievements and contribution to the field of econometrics.
Please apply by clicking the button above before 30 June 2017. The winner will be announced on the Econometrics website in September 2017.
Here is the link to the "Best Paper Award 2016" editorial: