Crystals 2021 Travel Awards
Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, many conferences have been delayed or cancelled. Therefore, we have decided to postpone the application deadline and the winners announcement date of our awards.
We are pleased to announce that Crystals will be awarding two Travel Awards to junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Crystals Editorial Board.
The prize provides financial support to the winners to attend an international conference in the field of crystals sciences to be held in 2021, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
- Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
- Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
- Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
- Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
- Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Crystals 2021 Travel Awards online by 31 May 2021. Prizes will be awarded at the end of June 2021 and announced on the Crystals website.