Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Atmospheric Techniques, Instruments, and Modeling
A section of Atmosphere (ISSN 2073-4433).
This section aims to provide interdisciplinary scientific studies that devoted to topics on advanced techniques, instruments, and models for assessing the atmosphere and climate. In addition to this, it will also include topics on artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, etc.
- Remote sensing;
- Laboratory measurement techniques;
- Artificial intelligence;
- Machine learning;
- Data science;
- Model development;
- Carbon balance/carbon cycle;
- Infrared spectroscopy;
- Unmanned aerial vehicles/drone;
- Point cloud;
- Microwave radiometry.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Evaluation and Optimization of Atmospheric Numerical Models (Deadline: 31 March 2020)
- Atmospheric Applications in Microwave Radiometry (Deadline: 31 March 2020)
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Techniques for Seasonal Forecasting and Climate Change (Deadline: 17 April 2020)
- Radar Hydrology and QPE Uncertainties (Deadline: 31 May 2020)
- Radiative Transfer Models of Atmospheric and Cloud Properties (Deadline: 15 June 2020)
- Remote Sensing of Mesosphere and Lower Thermosphere Dynamical Tracers from Space (Deadline: 30 October 2020)