Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
- Applied Sciences Home
- Aims & Scope
- Editorial Board
- Reviewer Board
- Topics Board
- Instructions for Authors
- Special Issues
- Sections & Collections
- Article Processing Charge
- Indexing & Archiving
- Most Cited & Viewed
- Journal Statistics
- Journal History
- Journal Awards
- Society Collaborations
- Editorial Office
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
29 April 2020
Recruiting Editors for Four New Sections Set up in Applied Sciences
In order to better categorize papers published within the journal, the following four new topical sections have been set up recently:
We are now recruiting the Editorial Board Members (EBMs) for these sections. As an Editorial Board member, you have the following responsibilities:
- Make decisions on whether a manuscript can be accepted or not, based on the reports we collect.
- Serve as Editor of a Special Issue on a topic related to your research interests when it is convenient for you.
- Review manuscripts in your area of interest and when you are available.
- Recommend topics or appropriate conferences.
- Promote Applied Sciences and increase its visibility at related academic conferences.
If you are an active researcher in one of the aforementioned fields and are passionate about participating in the cutting-edge research of the corresponding field, please do not hesitate to get in touch ([email protected]).
Applied Sciences Editorial Office