Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
- Applied Sciences Home
- Aims & Scope
- Editorial Board
- Reviewer Board
- Topical Advisory Panel
- Instructions for Authors
- Special Issues
- Sections & Collections
- Article Processing Charge
- Indexing & Archiving
- Editor's Choice Articles
- Most Cited & Viewed
- Journal Statistics
- Journal History
- Journal Awards
- Society Collaborations
- Editorial Office
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
7 January 2020
Recruiting Editors for "Applied Physics" Section in Applied Sciences
In order to better categorize papers published within the journal, the following section has been set up:
We are now recruiting editorial board members (EBMs) for the new section. As an Editorial Board member, you have the following responsibilities:
- Make decisions on whether a manuscript can be accepted or not, based on the reports we collect.
- Serve as Editor of a Special Issue on a topic related to your research interests when it is convenient for you.
- Review manuscripts in your area of interest and when you are available.
- Recommend topics or appropriate conferences.
- Promote Applied Sciences and increase its visibility at related academic conferences.
If you are an active researcher in one of the aforementioned fields and are passionate about participating in cutting-edge research in a corresponding field, please do not hesitate to get in touch ([email protected]).