Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Find support for a specific problem on the support section of our website.Get Support
Please let us know what you think of our products and services.Give Feedback
Our dedicated information section provides allows you to learn more about MDPI.Get Information
20 December 2019
Recruiting Editors for Algorithms
Algorithms is recruiting Editorial Board members for the following 10 research areas:
- Computational Mathematics;
- Algorithms and Complexity;
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms;
- Randomized, Online, and Approximation Algorithms;
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms;
- Combinatorial Optimization, Graph, and Network Algorithms;
- Numerical Analysis;
- Differential Equations, and Eigenvalue Problems;
- Machine Learning;
- Algorithms for Databases, and Data Structures.
These 10 research areas are now expanding their Editorial Board to cover those areas that are less well-represented by the current team. If you are interested in this position or know of potential candidates to recommend, please contact us by 30 June 2020.
Algorithms (ISSN 1999-4893, https://www.mdpi.com/journal/algorithms) is a well-established, fully open-access journal that provides an advanced forum for studies related to the development of Algorithms in different branches of science. The journal is listed in Emerging Sources Citation Index and indexed in, e.g., Web of Science and Scopus. More details on the Editorial Board of Algorithms are available at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/algorithms/editors.
As a member of the Editorial Board, you will have one or more of the following duties:
- To make decisions as to whether a manuscript can be accepted or not based on the reports we collect;
- To guest-edit a Special Issue on a topic related to your research interests when it is convenient for you;
- To promote Algorithms and increase its visibility at related academic conferences.
To apply or request further information, please contact the Algorithms Editorial Office ([email protected]).
Read more about our cookies here.
Help us to further improve by taking part in this short 5 minute survey