Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
13 May 2020
Recruiting Editors for Tourism and Hospitality
Tourism and Hospitality is currently recruiting Editorial Board Members.
Tourism and Hospitality (ISSN 2520-2520) is an international, open-access, peer-reviewed journal that provides an interdisciplinary forum for publishing papers that advance the fields of (i) tourism business and industry; (ii) tourism policy, planning, and development; (iii) connected fields with other social sciences, such as anthropology, economics, psychology, and sociology; and (iv) tourism and culture, history, heritage, environment, technologies, and hospitality. Research articles, review papers, and short communications are all welcome.
As an Editorial Board Member, you would be responsible for the following:
- Providing suggestions for the development of the journal;
- Prescreening submissions and making decisions on whether they should be rejected or accepted for processing;
- Recommending timely topics and suggesting potential Guest Editors;
- Supervising at least one Special Issue related to your research field per year (you are then entitled to publish an additional paper free of charge);
- Promoting Tourism and Hospitality and increasing its visibility at related academic conferences.
More details regarding the Editorial Board of Tourism and Hospitality are available via the following link: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/tourismhosp/editors.
If you are interested in this position or have potential candidates to recommend, please contact the Tourism and Hospitality Editorial Office [email protected].