Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
13 October 2023
Recruiting Editorial Board Members for Tomography
We are currently recruiting Editorial Board Members for Tomography (ISSN: 2379-139X). You can find out more about the existing Editorial Board Members by visiting the following link: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/tomography/editors.
Tomography is a peer-reviewed scientific journal of MDPI that publishes reviews, regular research papers, and short communications on all aspects of imaging technologies. Tomography is indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, MEDLINE, PMC, Embase, and other databases. More information about the journal is available at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/tomography.
As an Editorial Board Member, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Making decisions on whether a manuscript can be accepted based on the collected review reports;
- Editing a Special Issue on a topic related to your research interests when it is convenient for you;
- Promoting the journal and increasing its visibility at related academic conferences;
- Providing advice and support for journal development.
The benefits of Editorial Board Members are as follows:
- The opportunity to publish one free paper per year in Tomography;
- A certificate in recognition of your position;
- Additional sponsorships for conferences organized by the Editorial Board Members of Tomography;
- Travel grants for conferences that you attend or organize.
If you are interested in becoming an Editorial Board Member or have potential candidates to recommend, please contact the Tomography Editorial Office at [email protected]. We look forward to working with you in the future.