Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
2 August 2021
Recruiting Reviewer Board Members for Tomography
The journal Tomography (ISSN 2379-139X) is recruiting Reviewer Board Members. The main responsibility of the new members of the Reviewer Board is to regularly provide timely high-quality reports on the submitted manuscripts. The responsibilities of the reviewers are available at https://www.mdpi.com/reviewers.
Tomography is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal, published quarterly online by MDPI, indexed in SCIE and Scopus. Tomography publishes studies involving the development and evaluation of novel imaging probes including optical, nuclear, ultrasound, MR-contrast, and hyperpolarized agents along with the image-based feedback of interventions. The new Impact Factor of Tomography has increased to 3.358. On Web of Science, Tomography ranks 54/134 (Q2) in the "Radiology, Nuclear Medicine & Medical Imaging" (SCIE) category. The aims and scope of the journal can be found in the aims and scope (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/tomography/about).
The benefits of joining the Reviewer Board of Tomography are as follows:
- We will announce your entry information on the journal's reviewer board;
- We will offer you a discount code (up to CHF 100) if a comprehensive and timely report is provided. The voucher can be used for your future publications in all MDPI journals;
- You will receive a personalized reviewer certificate;
- You will have the ability to adjust your review frequency based on your schedule in our system;
- Reviewer Board Members may be presented with the possibility of joining the Editorial Board of the journal (subject to the approval of the Editor-in-Chief).
If you are interested in becoming a Reviewer Board Member (RBM) of Tomography, please send your application, including a full academic CV, to the Tomography Editorial Office ([email protected]).
For more information about Tomography, please visit the website: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/tomography.