A section of Technologies (ISSN 2227-7080).
Manufacturing plays an important role in many countries, and the application of advanced manufacturing technologies contributes to the economy and training of manpower. Advanced manufacturing technologies have evolved significantly in recent years with the introduction of data analytics, the Internet of things, additive manufacturing, automation and robotics, fueled by the fourth industrial revolution.
The section “Manufacturing Technology” welcomes contributions in the following areas:
- Innovations in traditional manufacturing technology;
- Advanced manufacturing technologies;
- Digital manufacturing;
- Manufacturing of advanced materials such as composites;
- Additive manufacturing (materials development, design, process monitoring, and quality assurance);
- Automation and robotics.
- advanced manufacturing
- additive manufacturing
- digital manufacturing
- Industry 4.0
- smart factory
- artificial intelligence
- data analytics
- Internet of Things
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issue within this section is currently open for submissions:
- 3D Printing Technologies II (Deadline: 31 January 2024)