Technologies (ISSN 2227-7080), provides an advanced forum for technological studies to both technology researchers and professionals in related disciplines. It publishes research papers, reviews and communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. Electronic files and software regarding the full details of calculations or experimental procedures, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary electronic material.
Subject areas include, without being limited to the following:
- Quantum technologies (quantum information processing, quantum communication, quantum metrology and quantum lithography, etc.)
- Innovations in Materials Processing (casting, forming and machining, etc.), Development (nanomaterials, porous materials, etc.) and Applications (transportation sector, electronics, etc.)
- Construction technologies (construction materials technologies, structure design, maintenance and rehabilitation, etc.)
- Environmental technologies (technologies related to environmental monitoring, model and conserve, etc.)
- Biotechnologies (DNA/protein engineering, bioinformatics, imaging, analytical biotechnologies, biosafety or biosecurity, etc.)
- Medical technologies (technologies related to diagnosing, monitoring and treating, etc.)
- Computer and information technologies (hardware, complex processing techniques, user interface technologies, networking technologies, software, web-based technologies, developing and maintaining databases, the Internet and web development, computer-aided design (CAD), engineering graphics and computer-aided engineering (CAE), data mining, etc.)
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Technologies is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Technologies will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office.
For further MDPI contacts, see here.